WHAT WE DO
- Simply put, we convert your plastic debit/credit card into metal (stainless steel).
- We transplant the EMV from your plastic card onto your new metal card. (Patented Technology). We also transfer the data of your magnetic strip over to the metal card.
- You will have a fully functional metal credit card (Swipe and EMV chip) except for the tap and pay feature. You can certainly use your smartphone for the tap and pay feature.
HOW IT WORKS
- 1. Simply place your order online.
- 2. You will then receive an email with a prepaid label and tracking number attached (Prepaid labels are for USA orders only).
- 3. Place your plastic card into any envelope and affix the label on the envelope and mail it out.
- 4. We will receive your card in 2-3 business days.
- 5. Once received, we will laser your desired design on to the metal card, remove the EMV chip from your plastic card and transplant it onto the metal card. We then transfer the magnetic strip data onto the metal card from your plastic card. This will take us 1 day.
- 6. Once completed, we will email you a photo of your card and the tracking # for your new metal card. It will be shipped out the same day USPS Priority Mail (Fedex for international orders).
WHAT CARD INFORMATION CAN BE CUSTOMIZED?
- Everything on the card can be customized. After all, it is your card and you can design it anyway you would like. We are here to help you with the design.
- We work with all sizes and types of EMV chips.
TOTAL SECURE PROTECTION
- Your information is confidently safe and secure.
- We are committed to safeguarding your personal information and maintaining your privacy.
- We use SSL Technology (Secure Socket Layer) and a 256-bit encryption to protect any personal information you provide to us on our site.
- Personal information is never stored. It is immediately deleted after your order is processed.